This chef-driven, all-inclusive, 21+ event from The Sriracha Cookbook and Food GPS spotlights the world’s most iconic hot sauce at a unique, historical venue. Multiple stations allow guests to enjoy a variety of Sriracha-themed dishes, including desserts, at their own pace. Local craft beer, cocktails, sodas iced coffee and iced tea help tame the heat while a live DJ set helps create a fun and unforgettable food and drink experience.
Some of L.A.’s best chefs and restaurants are participating in this year’s event.
- BEACHWOOD BBQ & BREWING Gabe Gordon – Sriracha Braised and Glazed Smoked Spare Rib with Sweet and Spicy Vegetable Slaw
- EAGLE ROCK BREWERY PUBLIC HOUSE Jerry Su – Beef Tendon Churrones with Sriracha Sugar & Mexican Chocolate
- EASTSIDE MARKET ITALIAN DELI Vito Angiuli – Pork Meatballs with Sriracha Cole Slaw
- EGGSLUT Alvin Cailan & Johnny Lee
- THE GADARENE SWINE + SCRATCH BAR Phillip Frankland Lee – Crispy Yucca
- GREENSPAN’S GRILLED CHEESE Eric Greenspan – “Good and Proper” Grilled Cheese with Bacon, Sriracha, Egg, Red Onion, and a Tomato-Sriracha Soup Dip
- JITLADA Tui Sungkamee + Jazz Singsanong – Spicy Fried Rice with Tofu and Sriracha + Tamarind Dip with Chicken
- KOMODO Erwin Tjahyadi – Sriracha Marinated Chimichurri Steak
- THE LITTLE JEWEL OF NEW ORLEANS Marcus Christiana-Beniger – Sriracha Crawfish Macaroni and Cheese with House Smoked Andouille Sausage
- MEI LIN “Top Chef” Season 12 Cheftestant – Sriracha Deviled Eggs, Chicken Skin Crumble, Sriracha Caramel
- MENDOCINO FARMS Judy Han – Peruvian Steak Sandwich with Spicy Aji Amarillo (includes Sriracha), Oaxacan Cheese, Herb Aioli, Red Onions, Tomatoes, and Shredded Romaine on panini grilled Drago Bakery’s Torta Bun
- MUD HEN TAVERN Kajsa Alger – Sriracha-Braised Pumpkin with White Chocolate Yogurt and Basil Oil
- SHOPHOUSE SOUTHEAST ASIAN KITCHEN Nate Appleman – Pork & Chicken Meatball or Organic Tofu Bite with Tamarind Vinaigrette, Green Papaya Slaw, Herb Salad (Thai Basil and Cilantro) and Crispy Garlic
- SQIRL Jessica Koslow – Root Vegetable Crispy Rice Salad with Sriracha-Lemongrass Vinaigrette
- WILLY B’s Christian Page – Smoked Berkshire Pork Belly, Willy B’s Dehydrated Red Hot Sauce, Honey, Scallions, Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Crème Caramel LA – Holy Petit S’mores: Sriracha Marshmallow Layered on a Fudgey Dark Chocolate Brownie, Dipped in White Chocolate, Rolled in Graham Cracker and Topped with Sriracha Honeycomb Dust
- McConnell’s Fine Ice Creams – Salted Caramel Chip + Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream
- RED BREAD – Sriracha Apple Crumble Pie + Whole Wheat Sriracha Black Bottom Meyer Lemon Custard Pie
BEVERAGES – What would a hot sauce fiesta be without something cool to drink?
Beachwood BBQ & Brewing – recently awarded “Large Brewpub of the Year” at the prestigious Great American Beer Festival – will be pouring Neo Pale Ale and Laurel IPA, joined by Eagle Rock Brewery’s Manifesto witbier and Populist IPA, and Golden Road Brewing’s 329 Days of Sun Lager and Point the Way IPA. The 2nd Annual LA Sriracha Festival will also feature cocktails from inventive bartender Jason Bran, craft sodas from Los Angeles Ale Works, coffee from Portola Coffee Lab, tea from Seventh Tea Bar, and water provided by Pure Water of Los Angeles.
CHARITY – A portion of the event proceeds will benefit Food Forward, a North Hollywood-based charity whose mission is to rescue and donate fresh local produce that would otherwise go to waste. Over 4.5 million pounds of food has been gleaned since 2009, and given to local food pantries, helping feed over 40,000 hungry Southern Californians each month.
TICKETS – Tickets can be purchased through Night Out. VIP Tickets are $90, General Admission Tickets are $59, & the Srirachaholic VIP Pass is $160.